Shipment & Claims Procedures
- Note damages or shortages on the copy of delivery receipt that you are asked to sign. Be descriptive and include a good count.
- Request that driver call their Over, Short Damaged department (OS&D) for an exception number.
- Take pictures of damaged goods if possible.
- Write “subject to count and inspection” on delivery ticket.
- Call PrimeTime Lighting Systems to report shortages or damage and fax a copy of the delivery ticket.
- You may reject the entire shipment if more than 50% shows damage; or you may only reject only the damaged units.
- If you accept any damaged cartons you must write on the delivery ticket “subject to inspection”.
UPS / Fed-Ex
- Cartons showing obvious damage should be rejected.
- Sign only for the number of cartons you are accepting.
- Write down all tracking numbers, noting which you are accepting.
- Call PrimeTime Lighting Systems, to report shortage or damages within 24 hours.
We will give you disposition of the damaged goods.