Upgraded again! The MSLED XB2.
NEW CRI over 90. Yes, the upgraded MSLED XB2 Color Rendering Index is over 90!
You asked for it! It's an LED equivalent of our popular fixture, the MSL fluorescent, using the newest energy efficient LED technology. The MSLED XB2 can be used to key, fill, side or back light talent on chroma key or interview sets. Perfect for broadcast studios, film production, worship services, distance learning or video conference facilities that need a low ceiling light fixture. The MSLED XB2 is 44% brighter than the original MSLED and even brighter than its fluorescent counterpart, the legendary MSL. Manufactured in the USA with PrimeTime's innovative design, energy-saving LED technology for cool and comfortable talent illumination.
- The MSLED XB2 is now 44% brighter than our original MSLED, which was brighter than our fluorescent counterparts
- Top quality Light Emitting Diodes (LED) - 50,000 hour rated lifetime
- High Color Rendering Index of 90+ (90+ CRI)
- Even brighter than our fluorescent counterparts
- Single shadow rendering with a consistent soft light output for optimal talent lighting
- No Fan! Passive cooling, completely silent with low power consumption
- Perfect for low ceiling applications
- FIVE-YEAR Warranty
- Built by hand in America with PrimeTime’s legacy of high performance, superior quality, and durability
- Available in Tungsten or Daylight color temperature
- Local and remote dimmable using local adjustment or optional DMX-512 signal decoder(s)
- No fan - all of our LED products stay cool and bright
- Flicker-free performance
- 0-10v analog dimming, DMX available
- Draws 60 watts of power
- All aluminum construction and weighs less than our fluorescent counterparts
- Dimensions: 27" wide, 6.5" tall, 6.5" deep. Weight 14 lbs.
Wide and Medium Honeycomb Available